Datamax-O’Neil has introduced the new PrintPAD 99EX portable printers designed to integrate with Honeywell’s Dolphin 99EX mobile handheld computers.
The addition of the Dolphin 99EX expands Datamax-O’Neil’s PrintPAD integrated printing solutions to include industry leading mobile handhelds. Datamax-O’Neil is a global provider of industrial grade label and receipt printing solutions.
The new PrintPAD 99EX combines the company’s PrintPAD integrated printing solution with Honeywell’s Dolphin 99EX mobile handheld computer to offer mobile workers the convenience of a ‘carry, charge and communicate’ solution.
Featuring a sleek and ergonomic design with rugged reliability, the PrintPAD 99EX portable printers meet the demanding requirements of route accounting, direct store delivery and various field service applications.
Honeywell’s Dolphin 99EX mobile computers are designed for extreme durability, featuring cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly design and multifunctional data capture for frontline workers operating in indoor and outdoor environments.
When integrated with Datamax-O’Neil’s PrintPAD cradle and printer, the mobile computer takes mobile worker productivity to a new level while helping to reduce operating costs.
Key features of the PrintPAD 99EX and Dolphin 99EX integrated solution:
- PrintPAD cradle charges both the printing unit and the mobile computer simultaneously, eliminating the need for multiple AC and DC adaptors and chargers
- Unit can be truck-mounted and charged between service appointments via a vehicle cigarette lighter adapter
- PrintPAD 99EX provides effortless and reliable communication between the handheld and the printer
- Ideal for POS applications with optional built-in magnetic stripe card reader that allows easy collection of credit card payments
- External LEDs indicate the printer’s Bluetooth, charging and power status
- PrintPAD offers intelligent power management and a programmable sleep mode to provide extended battery life
- Optional DEX capabilities are available for direct store delivery applications
- Tested to successfully survive multiple six-foot drops to concrete
Taylor Smith, director of product management for Honeywell Scanning & Mobility comments that the Dolphin 99EX, paired with the Datamax-O’Neil PrintPAD is a powerful solution for mobile workers who need computing and printing capabilities on the go.
insignia is proud to offer the Datamax-O’Neil technology.