Available from insignia , Bixolon SPP-R200 mobile thermal printers are compact and lightweight, making them ideal for receipts, tickets and labels. These mobile thermal printers measure 58mm (W) with a roll diameter of 40mm (max) and a speed of 80mm/sec.
This professional receipt printer is ideal for applications where mobility is required such as bars, restaurants, or home delivery services. The thermal mobile printers offer high operational comfort with its one-handed operation and easy paper loading.
The SPP-R200 is the smart choice for any mobile receipt printing application where fast on-demand printing with speeds up to 80mm per second (3.15inches/sec) is required. The SPP-R200 mobile thermal printer also uses a long-life Lithium-ion battery with an 8 hour continuous operation life.
The optional magnetic card reader/smart card reader integrated into the printer enables credit cards to be processed immediately at the point of transaction, increasing the customer’s sense of security as the credit card does not leave their sight.
Features of SPP-R200 mobile thermal printers includes:
- Rugged design with rubber over-moulding and damage-resistance to multiple drops of up to 1.2 meters (4 feet)
- Faster printing speeds: Max. up to 80mm/sec, 3.15 inch/sec
- Long lasting Lithium-ion Battery (7.4V, 1200mAh) offering 8 hours of operation and 14 hours of standby.
- Customer oriented software tools. Firmware downloads (with cable or without cable)
- Bluetooth firmware download support including font downloads
- User friendly design with one touch cover open and easy paper loading, four step battery indicator and connectivity status, and simple changing of mode from Receipt to Label (VMSM or Feed button)