FUJI Electric will shortly introduce the world’s first mobile 5-gas analyser (NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, CH4 or O2) that can continuously measure for five days - the model ZSV.
This analyser sets itself apart from its competitors. According to Fuji Electric, other portable gas analysers can only measure for a few hours. Fuji Electric’s products are available from ifm efector .
Features of the ZSV include:
* Measuring gas and range: 0 to 200ppm up to 100% CO2 (5 gases at maximum), 0 to 200ppm up to 100% CO, 0 to 500ppm up to 5000ppm NO, 0 to 500ppm up to 1% SO2, 0 to 2000ppm up to 100% CH4, 0 to 5 up to 25% O2
* Each gas range has three ranges selectable up to five times turn down
* Repeatability: +0.5% FS
* Stability(zero and span drift): +1.0% FS per day
* PC communication interface RS232C MODBUS
* 4 to 20μA or 0 to 1V dc output
* Analyser size - 204mmx 365mm x 514mm, 12kg
* Sampling module - 370mm x 365mm x 514mm, 18kg.