These serial to Ethernet solutions have a power consumption of less than 1W.
Serial communications equipment can be used over the Ethernet network with the Weidmuller SL Series serial to Ethernet converters.
The SL series converters convert the serial protocol to Ethernet, enabling older products to communicate just like new ones.
The SL-MOD-GW gateways convert Modbus TCP to Modbus Serial with support available for TCP slave or master.
SL-MOD-GW Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Gateway
- Provides for transparent conversion between Modbus RTU serial data (RS232, RS485 or RS422) and Modbus TCP on Ethernet in Modbus applications
- Allows easy integration of Modbus Serial devices into an Ethernet Modbus TCP network
- Integrates Modbus RTU Serial and Modbus TCP Ethernet networks and devices
SL-COM-1 and SL-COM-2 Single and Dual Port Serial Device Servers
- Available in single-port and two-port options
- Allows serial devices to communicate over installed copper, fibre or radio networks
- Supports different operating modes and can act as TCP client or server
- Supports UDP tunnelling for communication between two SL-COM units
- Provides a 10 Mbit Ethernet port and single or dual serial ports that are software selectable for RS-232/422/485
- Support for TCP Client, TCP Server and UDP Tunnelling modes
- Telnet compliant (any port)
- Less than 1W power consumption
- Simple web-browser based configuration
- RS232, RS485 or RS422 serial communications up to 115.2kb/s
- 10 Mbit Ethernet port with 1.5kV isolation
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC - 60ºC
- Small form factor, DIN rail mount design
- 101mm H x 22.5mm W x 120mm D
- Power supply: 10-30Vdc