The Advanced Mining Solutions (AMS) package available from General Electric Australia is designed to provide a site-specific man-machine interface that delivers a selectable range of valuable information including advanced fault diagnostics.
The information delivered by the AMS system provides short-term and long-term maintenance and production analysis capabilities for the user.
Providing a level of detail far more advanced than standard drive system recorded data, the AMS system delivers a range of benefits including improved diagnostic information to assist troubleshooting.
The AMS system features:
- Advanced fault diagnostics
- Historical data recording
- Water truck spray control
- Mechanical interface
- Auxillary system control
- Protection circuits
- Reporting capabilities
Key benefits of the Advanced Mining Software interface solution:
- Advanced fault diagnostics assists troubleshooting in the field
- Provides an immediate positive impact on equipment availability
- Reduces man-hours spent on unplanned maintenance
- Real-time and historic information available directly through the touch-screen
- Selected operating parameters are continuously recorded to onboard system memory
- Data can be downloaded at any interval and used to enhance both maintenance and operator best practices
The Advanced Mining Software system is applicable to both Statex II and Statex III controlled equipment.
The Advanced Mining Software interface solution from GE Australia can be easily customised to meet the specific requirements of the user.
Australian-based local design, construction and installation services allow for systems to directly address specific issues or components.
The AMS system is available from iOpen , a provider of plant business and process automation solutions.