Proficy View – Machine Control available from iOpen is an easily configurable HMI application that helps machine control OEMs and process control manufacturers to compete in the global marketplace.
Proficy View – Machine Edition offers a wide range of functions that support web client/server and multi-language at the machine-level operator interface.
The HMI application’s networking features offer several connection options in addition to various run-time and expansion capabilities.
Enabling fast, powerful, object-oriented programming, Proficy Machine Edition takes full advantage of industry-standard technologies such as XML, COM/DCOM, OPC and ActiveX.
The HMI application also includes web-enabled functions such as a built-in web server that delivers real-time data and diagnostics to anyone in the enterprise.
Proficy Machine Edition is ideal for HMI, motion, PLC and PC-based control applications.
Key features of Proficy View – Machine Edition:
- All components within the HMI application share a single workspace and tool set
- Standardised user interface results in a reduced learning curve
- Integration of new applications does not involve learning additional paradigms
- Efficient, user-friendly design
- Shares common editing tools as well as common objects across applications including logic, scripts, graphical panels and data structures
- Once a variable is created, it can be reused in other components of the project
- Combines traditional programming and graphics applications with open industry-standard technologies to enable smooth migration to new development tools
Proficy Machine Edition Components:
- HMI application specifically designed for the full range of machine-level operator interface/ HMI applications
- Supports Runtime options such as QuickPanel, QuickPanel View (Windows CE-based) and Windows 2000/XP/NT
Proficy Logic Developer-PC
- PC Control software combines ease of use and functionality for fast application development
- Supports Runtime options such as QuickPanel Control (Windows CE-based) and Windows 2000/XP/NT
Proficy Logic Developer-PLC
- Programmes and configures all GE Intelligent Platforms PLCs, PACSystems Controllers and Remote I/O
- Available in Professional, Standard and Nano/Micro versions
Proficy Motion Developer
Proficy Motion Developer programmes and configures GE Intelligent Platforms S2K motion controllers.
Key benefits of Proficy View – Machine Edition:
- Openness and interoperability
- Easy to learn, easy to use
- Powerful development tools
- Complete runtime tools
- Excellent networking and connectivity
- Multi-language support