THE Swiss made Contrinex series of M30 analogue sensors, available from iOpen, has been extended to include non-embeddable models.
The maximum possible sensing range has thus been increased from 0-20mm previously to 0-40mm. However, the greater interference of surrounding metal parts has to be taken into consideration.
Available are types with voltage output of 0-5V and current output of 1-5mA as well as models with voltage output of 0-10V and current output of 4-20mA.
Main features include:
* Very large sensing range of 0-40mm
* Voltage and current outputs in the same device
* Non-linearised execution
* Supply voltage 10-30V dc or 15-30V dc
* Built-in protection against short-circuits, induced overvoltages and power supply reversal
* Cable or S12 connector versions