The latest release of Proficy HMI/ SCADA – iFIX from GE Intelligent Platforms takes SCADA to the next level of performance.
iFIX 5.1 is a proven real-time information management and SCADA solution that is open, flexible and scalable, and includes impressive next-generation visualisations, a reliable control engine as well as a powerful built-in historian.
iFIX is a best-in-class supervisory monitoring and control software that enables users to drive better analytics and leverage more reliability, flexibility and scalability enterprise-wide.
iFIX offers a robust SCADA engine, rich set of connectivity options, open architecture and highly scalable and distributed networking model.
Used in a variety of applications across diverse industries, the software is ideally suited for simple HMI applications such as manual data entry and validation as well as highly complex SCADA applications such as batching, filtration and distributed alarm management.
iFIX also complies with industry standards, making it ideal for a more IT-focused real-time data management system.
Providing a window into the enterprise’s total operations cycle, iFIX enables faster, better intelligent control and visibility into operations.
- Flexibility and reliability of connecting and presenting data
- Scalability from isolated sensor to company-wide integration
- Best-in-class information analysis
- Real-time data management and control
- Adherence to compliance and industry standards for improved consistency and quality
Key benefits of iFIX:
- Proven scalable solution that can operate on a single node or scale up to 200+ nodes
- Built-in drivers eliminate PLCs’ need for a third party OPC server
- Completely hardware-independent, providing the flexibility of communicating with multiple makes of hardware from a single server
- New v5.0 Fluent Ribbon User Interface in the development 'WorkShop' environment enables faster deployment of solutions
- VBA Scripting enables easy connections to IT level systems
- Best-in-class full featured SCADA system along with enhanced failover and historian integration that is simple to develop and easy to maintain
- Easy upgrade from previous iFIX versions
- Superior e-signature functionality
- Supports English, French, German, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese
iOpen is the authorised NSW distributor for automation equipment and software solutions from GE Intelligent Platforms.