iBulk Solutions recently announced the addition of the Rotex mineral separators and Megatex XD to their product range. iBulk Rotex minerals separators are ideal for applications in mined minerals and abrasives. Their unique, vertical design allows operators to enjoy a higher capacity per square metre of cloth in a compact footprint compared with more conventional machines. The new range will provide superior performance in the separation of industrial sand and we’re confident of building our market share in this important industry segment.
Included in the new range minerals separators are:
- 100 Series Screeners with 11.1 and 16.7 square metres of screen surface area
- 200 Series Screeners with 19.5 and 26.0 square metres of screen surface area
- 300 Series Screeners with 32.5 square metres of screen surface area
Features of the mineral separators include:
- A Screen deck slope of 6o on the minerals separators is included to meet demanding glass, filter and frac sand specifications and maximise screen efficiency
- The external drive cartridge on the mineral separators allows continuous operation up to 200oC
- The minerals separators feature an abrasion resistant steel construction and “rockbox” landing areas for continuous impact on high-wear surfaces
- Single or double inlet plenum options with sliding inlet connections and long life “Teflon” wear rings
“We’re very excited about making these new products available in Australia and we’re confident that the unique design, high capacity and build quality will ensure their long term success,” added Tony.