Mostly used in a horizontal plain, iVib vibratory screeners from iBulk Solutions are suitable for polyurethane screen decks, wedge wire panels and woven wire tensioned screens.
They are capable of functioning at a frequency between 720 and 1440 RPM, and can be installed at an incline for dewatering use, as well as at a decline for sizing applications.
Only certified carbon steel is used in the construction of iVib vibratory screeners, ensuring stiffening is adequate for high g-force usage.
In addition, high tensile, hydraulically fastened bolts used in the assembly ensure optimal fastening of all structures.
To maximise isolation and eliminate vibration transfer to structures, iVib screeners are mounted on specially designed rubber mounts.
The screeners also provide a number of operational advantages for operators, including:
- minimal maintenance requirements
- easy weigh adjustment to alter the centrifugal force applied to the screen
- reliable performance
- increased abrasion resistance and overall life
- easy access to mechanical parts and quick screen changeover
- low operation costs; and
- multiple deck configurations.