Thermal Imaging Cameras for Electrical and Mechanical Equipment from FLIR Systems
FLIR thermal imagers can assist in effective predictive maintenance inspection programs for most industries, by scanning and visualising the distribution of temperature over machinery surfaces and electrical equipment efficiently.
FLIR portable infrared cameras can help prevent failures in power generation, transmission and distribution by identifying anomalies before damage is done.
Inspecting temperature levels in production and electrial equipment
- Ideal for inspecting production equipment, components and electrical power supply systems in the manufacturing industry
- Gain accurate temperature measurements without contact, making electrical contractor's jobs safer
- Easily detect hotspots before they turn into dangerous or costly issues
- Pumps, process valves, storage tanks, pipelines, motors
- Conveyor belts, furnace inspections, switchgears, transformers
- Low voltage installations, fuse panels, motor control centres and electrical cabinets