The addition of the compact relays to element14’s product portfolio will help engineers in Asia Pacific overcome space restriction challenges.
Schrack relays are commonly used in applications such as emergency shut-off, process control, machine control, elevator and escalator control, and safety relays across different industries including computing, automotive, telecommunication, military and aerospace, medical, industrial/ instrumentation, and consumer market segments.
Key advantages of TE Connectivity’s Schrack relays:
- Employs advanced technology and precision engineering to offer a higher level of relay sensitivity
- Advanced new plastic contact materials provide increased switching capacity and insulation properties
- 4 poles with force guided contacts in accordance with EN 50205 standards
- Add-on options for enclosure, termination, input, contact arrangement and rating
- Can operate in rigorous environments, withstanding the challenges of shock, vibration, temperature and/or altitude
Design tools and resources can also easily be accessed online by electronics design engineers to significantly accelerate their design cycles and reduce time-to-market.