Leading electronic components distributor, element14 Pty Ltd completes yet another successful year after establishing partnerships and distribution agreements with leading brands and expanding its unique product portfolio in 2011.
element14 also renews its commitment to bring best-in-class electronic component solutions to its customers in Asia Pacific in 2012. The company facilitates design innovations for engineers by offering a broad selection of electronic components and products from its partnerships with world-leading manufacturers.
According to Marc Grange, Head of Product Management, element14, Asia Pacific, element14 leverages on its position as a distributor to act as a bridge between its suppliers’ products and its customers to facilitate innovation in customer designs while simultaneously strengthening its partners' presence in the market.
14 Bestsellers in 2011
Over the past year, element14 has offered the latest high performance solutions from globally trusted manufacturers such as TE Connectivity, Texas Instrument, Microchip, Molex, CK Tools, Honeywell, Freescale Semiconductor, Littelfuse, Multicomp, Murata Power Solution, and Vishay.
element14’s 14 best-selling electronic components in 2011:
- Molex's crimp socket, PK100,18AWG single and dual-row connectors
- Honeywell's Hall Effect gear tooth sensors
- Freescale Semiconductor's pressure sensors
- AVX's family of Tantalum SMD capacitors
- Multicomp's D-Sub plug, solder, 9-way connectors
- CK Tool's hexagon key sets
- Vishay's variable capacitors
- TE Connectivity's cable clamps
- Microchip's QVGA PICtail daughter boards
- Murata Power Solution's NKA Series DC/DC converters
- Molex's MicroClasp rectangular receptacle, dual row 20-way connectors
- Texas Instrument's step down voltage regulators
- Littelfuse's SPF Series solar power fuses
- TE Connectivity's panel plug-in relays