element14 introduces a new line of digital isolators featuring the award-winning iCoupler technology from Analog Devices to its 120,000-strong inventory of electronic design products stocked within the Asia Pacific.
element14 Pty Ltd , formerly known as Farnell is a fusion of commerce and community supporting millions of engineers and purchasing professionals worldwide.
iCoupler digital isolators from Analog Devices combine proprietary chip-scale micro-transformer technology, analogue and mixed-signal circuits as well as high-speed CMOS, creating devices with significant system level integration and functional advantages over other digital isolators and optocouplers.
Offering isolation and innovation in a single package, the iCoupler digital isolators portfolio includes standard digital isolators, digital isolators with isoPower, digital isolators with integrated PWM controller and transformer driver, USB 2.0 compatible isolators, isolated gatedrivers, isolated I²C digital isolators, isolated RS-485 transceivers, isolated RS-232 devices and isolated ∑-∆ ADCs.
- The ADuM347x family is a line of quad-channel, digital isolators with an integrated PWM controller and transformer driver for an isolated
- DC-to-DC converter DC-to-DC converter provides up to 2W of regulated, isolated power at 3.3V to 24V from a 5.0V input supply or from a 3.3V supply that eliminates the need for a separate, isolated DC-to-DC converter
- iCoupler chip-scale transformer technology is used to isolate the logic signals
- Integrated transformer driver with isolated secondary side control provides higher efficiency for the isolated DC-to-DC converter
- Small form factor with total isolation
- Industry-leading single package USB isolation solutions
- USB 2.0 compliant ADuM3160 and ADuM4160 are fully isolated to 1.5Mbps and 12Mbps
- Developed to lower system cost, reduce design size and lessen design time while meeting highly demanding medical and industrial standards
- ADuM4160 offers 5kV RMS isolation ideal for medical applications as well as applications in harsh industrial environments
- ADuM3160 offers 2.5kV RMS isolation and electrically isolates instrumentation and controls by protecting equipment from damaging surges or spikes
Easy-to-use evaluation boards are available for both of these products.
element14 offers professionals in the medical, industrial and control equipment industries a superior purchase and support experience through multiple channels with no minimum quantity or value, and next day delivery.
24/7 customer service telephone support and 24/5 online technical support in local languages are also available.