An innovative online resource for embedded and PCB design engineers who want to quickly find the best products and solutions to complete a project, the Knode on element14 connects engineers with the latest technical information and resources from world-leading suppliers, helping to accelerate the design process while eliminating time-consuming product searches.
The Knode has now been redesigned based on feedback received from the element14 design community that now boasts over 100,000 engineering and developer members.
Key improvements in the new Knode website:
- Cleaner design and intuitive navigation to help find information fast
- Better access to video, application-specific content and downloads
- Quick access to technical content and solutions with one click search from home page
- Better sharing and storing of information with new personalisation features that help securely store and share relevant information
- Richer technical content and resources for embedded design and PCB design flows
- Access to development kits, development tools and embedded software from leading manufacturers
David Shen, Group Chief Technology Officer, element14 explains that the innovative CooCox Integrated Development Suite has been integrated onto the Knode to provide yet another open source design environment for design engineers.
Launched in 2011, the Knode now features over 1000 development kits supported by more than 11,000 pieces of related technical content and resources including application notes, simulation models, reference manuals, code examples and tens of thousands of CAD models free to download.