element14 Pty Ltd has expanded its product portfolio to include the cutting-edge Littelfuse POWR-GARD fuse range for electronic design engineers in South East Asia, India, Australia and New Zealand.
element14 is a fusion of commerce and community supporting millions of engineers and purchasing professionals worldwide.
element14 has expanded its partnership with Littelfuse, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance circuit protection devices to add over 400 new products from Littelfuse POWR-GARD circuit protection solutions across three distinct classes of fuses for electronic design engineers as well as maintenance and repair professionals in the region.
Through its distribution agreement with Littelfuse, element14 offers a comprehensive range of Littelfuse products in Asia Pacific with no minimum order quantity required.
Reliable and comprehensive circuit protection solutions
Circuitry protection solutions from Littelfuse add a distinct competitive advantage and value to element14’s existing inventory of products.
The introduction of the multi-purpose and reliable circuit protection fuses will allow electronic design engineers in the region to have the necessary surge protection solutions to meet their evolving business challenges.
These high performance fuses can be used in a variety of applications including motor control centres, transformer protection, mains, feeders and branch circuits, service entrance switches, switchboard main and feeder switches, distribution panel boards as well as general purpose circuits.
The fuses can also be used to protect individual electric services and meter stacks when integrated in main switches.
William Chong, Regional Director of Supplier, Product & Purchasing Management, element14, Asia Pacific says that the addition of the complete range of industry-leading Littelfuse POWR-GARD fuse series to element14’s inventory of electronic design products provides customers even more innovative solutions to meet their business objectives.
Angus Tsai, Regional Sales Manager for POWR-GARD Asia, Littelfuse comments that the element14 partnership ensures that buyers in the Asia Pacific region will have easy and instant access to the Littelfuse range of products through element14’s commerce portals and online community.
Littelfuse’s POWR-GARD range is available in three fuse series, each carefully designed for different applications.
JTD_ID Series Indicator POWR-PRO Class J Fuses
- Compact fuses offer superior performance characteristics
- Designed for equipment with limited space, allowing electronic design engineers to make optimum use of the space in their designs
- Current-limiting time delay fuses offer a patented, true dual-element design that is ideal for use in circuits with high, in-rush currents
- Equipped with an indicating window that enables users to pinpoint open fuses immediately even when the power is off, reducing downtime and improving safety
FLNR_ID/FLSR_ID Indicator Class RK5 Fuses
- Indicator window allows users to detect a blown fuse without the need for power
- Superior time-delay and cycling characteristics, which can lengthen fuse life and reduce nuisance openings
- Superior overload and short circuit protection that reduces the possibility of equipment damage
JLLN/JLLS POWR-T Class T Fuses
- Compact fuses available in ratings above 30 amperes
- One-third the size of similar Class R fuses and requiring less than 50 percent of panel space
- Designed to handle extreme surge of currents
- Can provide fast reliable protection against overcurrents up to 200,000 amperes
- Minimises damaging heat and magnetic effects caused by short circuit currents
- Improved safety for users and longer lifespan for devices
- Ideal for devices such as surge sensitive equipment that contains variable speed drivers and rectifiers