element14 Pty Ltd has added over 200 XP Power products to its 130,000-strong inventory of electronic design components in Asia Pacific.
The new XP Power products include a wide range of power supply technologies such as DC DC converters and AC-DC power solutions to meet the evolving requirements of electronic design engineers across Asia.
The new addition to element14’s inventory gives electronic and maintenance engineers in the region access to some of the most innovative and comprehensive range of power supply solutions.
element14 offers 1,000 premium XP Power products to their customers in Asia Pacific with the assurance of fast delivery through same day dispatch, convenient ordering options via web, phone, fax or catalogue in addition to no minimum order quantity.
XP Power is one of the leading developers and manufacturers of power supply solutions in the world across the Industrial, Technology and Healthcare sectors.
These power supply solutions find application in factory automation, industrial control, semiconductor production equipment, communications, and medically approved power solutions.
Key features of ECS60 series of AC-DC power supplies:
- One of the smallest 60W power supplies in the market
- Takes up 25% less space than the current industry 2” x 4” footprint
- Features a no load power of less than 0.5 W
- Convection cooled unit helps end-product comply with internationally recognised energy efficiency standards
- Also meets XP Power’s ‘Green Power’ limits
- Operating temperature between -20ºC and +70ºC
- Accommodates an ultra wide 4:1 range
- Available with 9 - 36 or 18 - 75 VDC input voltage
- Suitable for space-constrained portable applications
- Board mounted converters provide single or dual regulated outputs from an ultra compact 1” x 1” x 0.39” package
- Industry-leading power density of up to 51 watts per cubic inch and efficiency of up to 89%
- Operating temperature between -40ºC and +100ºC