element14 Pty Ltd has entered into a strategic alliance with LeCroy to add an extensive range of oscilloscopes to their product inventory in Asia Pacific.
The partnership will allow electronic design engineers in the region to access an extensive range of oscilloscopes designed to meet their needs for analysis solutions.
element14 (formerly Farnell) is a fusion of commerce and community supporting engineers and purchasing professionals worldwide with a large product inventory of electronic design components.
LeCroy is a world-leading provider of oscilloscopes, protocol analysers and related test and measurement solutions.
Demand for end-user electronics has soared in Asia Pacific as the region enhances its position as a growing R&D hub and manufacturing powerhouse on the international stage. These products are increasingly becoming more customised and sophisticated in design, making analysis and testing more complex and rigorous than before.
Electronic design engineers are increasingly finding it more challenging to analyse complex electronic systems and perform fast and accurate evaluation of their designs in order to reduce time to market.
The primary function of oscilloscopes is to help design engineers measure and analyse intricate electronic signals in order to develop high performance systems and validate designs, making these analytical solutions indispensable to engineers across multiple industries.
element14 offers a comprehensive range of LeCroy products in its Asia Pacific inventory portfolio of 130,000 products that apply to crucial applications in electronics design and maintenance, repair and operations support from design concept through to end of life.
Customers can purchase LeCroy solutions with no minimum order quantity and next day delivery for products that are stocked within the Asia Pacific inventory. element14 also provides 24/7 customer support and 24/5 online technical support.
Conrad Fernandes, Vice President of Sales, LeCroy, Asia Pacific says that the company recognises the scope of the Asia Pacific market for high performance oscilloscopes and the element14 partnership enables them to meet these demands as well as engage new segments of the vast market.
According to Salman Syed, Regional Head, element14, Asia Pacific, the analytical tools from LeCroy are staple solutions in the design and maintenance phase for engineers across different sectors, complemented by element14’s extensive services ranging from information and software to technical solutions and design tools.
In order to address the increasing sophisticated designs of end-user products, LeCroy consolidated the functions of conventional oscilloscopes with the cutting-edge applications to create the reliable and intelligent WaveAce 101 and WaveJet 324A oscilloscopes.
Key features of LeCroy WaveAce 101 oscilloscopes:
- Bandwidths from 40MHz to 300MHz
- Supports 32 completely automatic measurements
- Combines long memory, colour display and advanced triggering to enable engineers to customise measurements and ensure impeccable accuracy in their results
- Equipped with LAN/RS-232 and USB connections for printers, memory sticks, PCs and remote control
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and debug time
Key features of WaveJet 324A oscilloscopes:
- Banner specifications, feature set and intuitive user interface allow engineers to easily grasp the functionality, enabling them to simplify work and shorten debug time
- Captures waveform details from the most minute to the most important with impressive trigger capabilities
- Visually impressive 7.5-inch display backed up by long 500 kpts/Ch memory and 2GS/s sample rates
- Unique replay mode reviews the history of signals captured for analysis using the measurement tools