element14 Pty Ltd introduces a new line of innovative development kits to its extensive inventory of electronic design products in Asia Pacific.
element14 (formerly Farnell) has enhanced its versatile offering of development kits across the Asia Pacific region to include the latest technologies for electronic design engineers as well as maintenance, repair and operations professionals.
element14’s product portfolio of over 130,000 products stocked in Asia Pacific includes more than 1800 development kits from leading suppliers such as Analog Devices, Freescale Semiconductor, Microchip, National Semiconductor and Texas Instruments.
Development kits provide electronic design engineers with the foundation tools to meet their business objectives.
Professionals in the electronics industry can choose from over 1800 development kits with ease and flexibility for purchase via multiple channels with no minimum quantity or value, and next day delivery in most cities in Asia Pacific.
William Chong, Regional Director of Supplier, Product & Purchasing Management, element14, Asia Pacific says that the addition of the development kits to their inventory is in direct response to the demand from the growing manufacturing sector in the region.
He adds that element14 is working closely with leading suppliers to expand their regional inventory and provide customers with highly innovative products more efficiently to meet their evolving business objectives.
Some of the technologies from element14’s development kits portfolio include:
Microchip MPLAB ICD 3 In-Circuit Debugger
- High-speed processors and fast programming configuration
- Protection circuitries to guard probe kit from power surges
Texas Instrument MSP430 USB Debugging Kit
- Connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Uses ultra-low power and no external power supply is required
Freescale XL_STAR Development Platform
- Multifunction system that allows development, download and debug of up to 64Kbytes of code using CodeWarrior
- Integrated MMA8451Q accelerometer allows free fall, shake, tap, transient and orientation detection for embedded applications