element14 Pty Ltd has added over 14,000 electromechanical products to their inventory of 130,000 products for electronic design engineers in Asia Pacific.
element14 (formerly Farnell) is a fusion of commerce and community supporting millions of engineers and purchasing professionals worldwide.
The addition of over 14,000 electromechanical products by element14 facilitates access for electronic design engineers to a highly comprehensive inventory of versatile, high performance electromechanical products in the region.
The comprehensive selection of electromechanical products is applicable to key industries including industrial control, communication, medical, transportation, alternate energy and consumer electronics.
element14 provides a comprehensive inventory of electromechanical products with next-day delivery in most cities in Asia Pacific to meet the challenges faced by design and maintenance engineers.
The new range of electromechanical products includes:
- Best-in-class PCB solutions with board level relays from TE Connectivity and Omron
- Cutting-edge solid state relay technology with more than 1,600 relay and SSR products
- Over 1700 power converters including unregulated and regulated DC/DC converters, step-down switching regulators, LED drivers and high temperature/isolation voltage converters from XP Power, Murata Power and RECOM
- Comprehensive range of electronic and electrical fuses from Littelfuse, TE Connectivity and Bussmann
- New miniaturised switch products including toggle switches, pushbutton switches and micro-switches with technologies from Honeywell and APEM
- Axial AC/DC fans and accessories from EBM Papst and NMB Technologies
According to William Chong, Regional Director of Supplier, Product & Purchasing Management, element14, Asia Pacific, their inventory of innovative high performance electromechanical solutions from leading suppliers enables professionals and electronics enthusiasts access to cutting-edge solutions and industry-leading support services.