The latest edition of ‘element14 Features’ from element14 Pty Ltd showcases three electromechanical product categories for engineering professionals to create innovative solutions across different industries.
The comprehensive range of electromechanical products across three product categories includes switches, relays and fuses, connectors, cable and cable accessories as well as fans and enclosures from leading global manufacturers.
Over 14,000 products and resources related to these three product categories will be available for maintenance and repair professionals as well as design engineers across Asia Pacific.
element14 offers the latest miniaturisation technology in switch products, which aligns with increasing market demand for miniaturised end user products and applications. Also available is a comprehensive range of reliable and innovative fuses and relay solutions from global manufacturers including TE Connectivity, Littelfuse, Omron and Honeywell with next day delivery to most cities in the region.
Discounts of up to 45% will be available for selected products across these categories.
element14 Features also focuses on connectivity solutions with engineers able to access a wide range of connectors as well as 3,000 industrial cables and accessories from leading connectivity specialists such as Bulgin, Belden, HellermannTyton, Phoenix Contact and Pro-Power.
The fans and enclosures category includes components from leading suppliers such as Hammond, Multicomp and Fibox. The range of enclosures stocked by element14 is widely used across different industries including telecommunications, medical and instrumentation markets.
Marc Grange, Head of Product Management, element14, Asia Pacific explains that the three product categories are being featured in response to the increasing demand from design engineers in the region for sophisticated and integrated products to maximise the functionality of their designs.
Users can also access useful technical information on the latest electromechanical components and solutions in element14 Features, which will help engineers better understand and maximise the usability and integration of various components into increasingly complex designs. Users can also compare detailed specifications across the different product categories and determine compatible products for their designs.
Products from the three electromechanical categories include:
Littelfuse TLS Series fuses:
- Designed specifically for the protection of telecommunications equipment
- Precision engineered to operate up to 170 VDC to provide current-limiting short-circuit protection for cables and components
- Compact design and multiple mounting configurations allow versatile application
- Offers high-performance non-flowing insulation
- Suitable for high-power battery-operated devices or intermittent-duty motors and heating elements
- Economical, die-cast aluminium alloy enclosures
- Designed to meet IP66 requirements
- Easy wall mount design with a ‘through box - blind hole’ construction
- Ideal for repetitive opening and closing