Suitable for use in control panel, machine safety, sensors, motors and industrial connectivity, these products have been sourced from leading global suppliers such as Alpha Wire, Amphenol, Honeywell, Omron and TE Connectivity as well as specialist manufacturers including Lapp Kabel, Maxon Motor and Schneider.
Robotics in industrial manufacturing processes helps reduce operating and capital costs while improving product quality, increasing yield and lowering waste. Key solutions in the element14 Features edition include industrial robotic arms, electro-mechanical controls and motor drive controls. Engineers can search efficiently from the complete compilation of MRO components and solutions as well as over 80,000 high-reliability military-spec products and enjoy promotions on various products.
A dedicated section on design resources including application guides, white papers and training material is available to help accelerate the design process. In addition, element14’s Community provides an online hub where engineers, electronics enthusiasts and experts can gather and discuss their latest projects.
According to Athena Wang, Regional Director of Product Marketing, element14 Asia Pacific, element14 Features brings together many useful resources and products from leading brands in the industrial manufacturing and robotics market, supporting the needs of anyone designing, building, installing, using or maintaining equipment in the area, and especially helping those in industrial goods processing or manufacturing environments to reduce complexity and increase productivity.
Highlights of new element14 Features:
- Omron lighted pushbutton switches allow signal and power switching within the same model
- HARTING HAN heavy duty connectors with screw termination contacts and wire protection for power supply applications
- Honeywell safety interlock switches automatically cut power when the service door or drawer is opened, protecting personnel and equipment
- TE Connectivity force guided relay SR4 D/M features 4 pole relay with force guided contacts in accordance with EN 50205 standards
- Omron cylindrical proximity E2A sensors designed for high quality and long life
- Maxon A-max DC motors equipped with powerful AlNiCo permanent magnets
- Alpha Wire 3 core unshielded electrical cord consists of stranded bare copper conductors, PVC insulated and suitable for use in motor controls and in-plant power distribution
- TE Connectivity (CPC Series) circular connectors for commercial signal and power applications