IN a head-to-head comparison, the Miller Scorpion personal fall limiter available from Farnell InOne requires less fall clearance, offers more versatility and provides greater mobility than shock-absorbing lanyards.
Features: ultra-smooth, ultra quiet, lightweight design that is virtually undetectable.
Benefits: cost-effective alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
The added value of the fall limiter includes:
* Greater versatility through dual operation: attach directly to the harness back D-ring for use as a Personal Fall Limiter; or use as a traditional retractable lifeline (utilising a variety of anchorage connectors).
* An affordable, competitively-priced alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
* 2.7m (9 feet) of working capacity increases worker productivity while providing more mobility than shock-absorbing lanyards.
* Lifeline protected with Teflon HT, the invisible finish that provides superior water/oil repellency and protection against grease and grime on the lifeline.
* Meets OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements, including ANSI Z359.1s.