Leading electronic components distributor in the Asia Pacific, element14 Pty Ltd (formerly Farnell) presents the newest instalment of element14 Features, showcasing a comprehensive range of LED lighting solutions from over 115 industry-leading brands.
The latest edition of element14 Features showcases high bay LED lighting, solar powered LED lighting and MR16 LED lamps from industry-leading LED suppliers such as Avago Technologies, CML Innovative Technologies, Cree, Kingbright and Lumex, driver ICs suppliers such as Diodes Incorporated, Linear Technology, ON Semiconductor and Texas Instruments as well as LED power supply specialists such as Recom, TDK Lambda and XP Power.
High power LEDs are next generation lighting sources offering environment-friendly attributes, a long life and reduced cost of maintenance.
Engineers can now tap into element14’s comprehensive product portfolio of LED drivers and power management devices to address challenges in meeting efficiency and reliability goals in LED lighting designs and have the ability to control the power stage and regulate LED currents, while eliminating the need for multiple components and keeping their designs affordable.
According to William Chong, Regional Director of Supplier Marketing, element14, Asia Pacific, the company is dedicated to providing their 50,000+ LED lighting customers with the best-in-class products from world-leading suppliers as well as solutions and design resources to help them incorporate these energy saving technologies into their designs.
Key LED lighting products featured in element14 Features:
- High-bay luminaires delivering energy efficiencies, better illumination and the ability to integrate with building control systems
- Cree XM-L Lighting Kit includes parts for light source, power supply, optics and thermal for plug-and-play evaluation, facilitating customers’ lighting design solutions
- MR16 LED lamps, a range of power efficient, environment friendly, safe, long-lasting, shock-resistant lighting systems for commercial and decorative lighting applications
- Cree XLamp MT-G LED allows engineers to optimise their lighting designs by fitting more lumens into a small design package
- Recom’s RACT20 series of AC/DC drivers can be dimmed linearly down to 0% without flickering, and are suitable for indoor LED lighting systems