FARNELL InOne , Weller and Multicore are presenting a free Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Seminar/Workshop and Product Exhibition.
These half-day RoHS seminar/workshops will be held in Sydney on June 7 and in Melbourne on July 4.
Who should attend the RoHS Seminar/Workshops:
* Manufacturers of electronic components or electrical and electronic end-products for sale in Europe, Japan and USA
* Anyone involved in the design of electrical and electronic equipment
* Exporters of electrical or electronic equipment into Europe, Japan or USA for assembly
* Anyone who wishes to know all about lead-free and the tools needed to work with it.
These workshops will be of particular relevance to: product designers, product and component engineers, OH&S and environmental managers, regulatory personnel and technical and line supervisors.
These RoHS Seminar/Workshops will include:
* Information on the latest legislative developments from Europe
* Industry case studies
* OH&S requirements
* Details to help companies comply with the new RoHS requirements.
The forthcoming RoHS regulation will restrict the presence of lead, hexavalent cadmium, mercury, cadmium and two brominated flame retardants (PBBs and PBDEs) in new electrical and electronic equipment placed in the European market from July 1, 2006.