A LIGHTWEIGHT polyester-blend harness from Farnell InOne has reliability, strength and performance.
Designed for use in confined spaces with restricted entry and exit points, including tanks, pipes, fleet tankers, blending pits, hoppers and vats, the harness has the following features and benefits:
* Manufactured in Australia.
* Non-restrictive for freedom of movement.
* Quick fit attachment hardware.
* Colour coded leg straps, shoulder straps and waistbelt for ease.
* Clear identification labels.
* Passed stringent quality assurance tests.
* Keeps user in an upright position
* Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1