Photoelectric Sensors for Measurement and Inspection and Safety Light Curtains
Datalogic Australia supplies photoelectric sensors for use in process automation and for manufacturing requirements.
TL50 Series Contrast Sensor line in innovative plastic housing
- Wide spectrum RGB LED emission
- Operating distance of 9mm
- Suitable for automated production processes
- Compact design and a cost effective alternative
Advanced line of S300 Maxi Photoelectric Sensors
- Suitable for critical applications due to its resistance to hard conditions
- Available in 4 models and optical functions
- All the models are available both Vdc from 10 to 30V and Vac/Vdc free-voltage from 24 to 240 V versions
- Also available with timing function version
Safety Light Curtains - Easy to install, connect, configure and to operate
Datalogic supply a range of safety light curtains for finger, hand and body protection with operating machinery. The range is designed to detect the human body when approaching dangerous areas in the workplace.
The safety light curtains include a wide range of standard heights available with operating distances reaching 15m and compact dimensions.
The entire range of safety equipment from Datalogic provides high quality finishes with rugged design for repeated use in extreme conditions.Datalogic Australia information and contact details