apics is a non-profit organisation that facilitates the exchange and advancement of practical knowledge, ideas and techniques in the field of production, inventory management and purchasing by education and interaction.
It also promotes the development of professionalism in manufacturing, wholesaling, distribution and service industries in Australia and South East Asia, through the services it provides.
apics is an international associate of the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS). There are currently five Australian apics Chapters providing its members with the opportunity to forge close ties with international organisations based in New Zealand, the United States, South America, Europe, Ireland and Asia.
- access to APICS education programs
- invitations to regular meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences
- access to our industry specific mentoring program
- attendance at site visits and in-situ learning opportunities
- networking with practitioners and like-minded professionals
- regular newsletters, a copy of the bi-monthly MHD supply chain magazine and a quarterly Journal of Enterprise Resource Management