CNC Profile Cutters by Advanced Robotic Technology (ART)
ART CNC Aluminium Routers
- Processing aluminium sheet and plate up to 20m in length
- Features: Rigid cutting with high feed rates, inkjet part numbering and alignment marking, in-built swarf transfer system and high powered liquid cooled spindles.
- Advantage: Reduced production time and material wastage, increasing your profit margins
- For more cost effective applications, while retaining many of ART's rigid and revolutionary versatile features
- Designed for applications in the air conditioning, heating, sign writing, ventilation and ducting industries, as well as many other manufacturing fields.
- Advantage: With the capabilities of cutting most materials such as insulated duct board, plastic, wood, aluminium and foam to name a few, the ART SMART router is a complete solution for financially sensitive applications.
- Ideal for heavy-duty manufacturing environments where power, precision, speed, quality, low cost, productivity and durability are demanded by business owners
- Features: Precise heavy-duty cutting of steel, stainless steel and aluminium with a process area from 3700mm x 1900mm up to 15000mm x 3200mm.
- Advantage: Economic processing of high-standard cut components with an edge quality that is comparable with laser cutting. Moreover, an efficient fume extraction system ensures the air is kept clean at all times.
- Power supplied by Hypertherm HyPerformance Plasma
Similar to the SMART Router, designed for more cost sensitive applications, while retaining many of ART's rigid and versatile features.
- Integrated tool changing system
- All ART CNC tables feature an on-board simple-to-learn and use touch screen controller with Advanced Robotic Technology's very own ProfileShop controller software
- Fully comprehensive warranty