Zero-Max Inc introduces Series A1C high performance CD couplings designed for highly demanding servo motor and motion control applications. The new series incorporates several new features including improved clamp style hub design for handling larger shafts and higher torque.
Featuring high torsional stiffness and dynamic load capacity, CD A1C couplings ensure reliable machine operation, providing precise positioning under high speed reversing loads without fatigue for reliable 24/7 operation.
These zero-backlash couplings are excellent for reversing loads and provide smooth operation at high speeds. The unique design is compact to allow for a smaller assembly, enabling a smaller machine footprint.
Designed with improved clamp style hubs, the CD A1C provides superior shaft engagement, handling larger shafts and higher torque. Shafts have increased clamping strength, eliminating the need for keyways for a cleaner, better balanced design.
Key features of Series A1C high performance CD couplings:
- Precision machined hubs made from ISO grade 7075-T6 aluminium
- Hubs are black anodised to MIL-A-8625 Type 2, Class 2 finish
- Recessed fasteners are ISO 4762 grade 12.9 socket head cap screws
- Unique, composite disc made of high precision composite material manufactured to strict aerospace and Six Sigma practices
- Composite material has excellent chemical and moisture resistance
- All components tested with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software for perfect balance
- Eco-friendly materials with no banned substances according to RoHS directive
- Precise, robust and available in six sizes
- Torque capacities range from 40Nm to 564Nm with speed ratings from 6700 RPM to 15,000 RPM