Zero-Max Inc supplies a range of Composite Disc (CD) shaft couplings that combine high performance materials, design features and precision to withstand the rigours of highly demanding servomotor systems.
Precision machined from ASTM A 108 steel and 6061-T6 aluminium, the body components of these CD couplings are inherently balanced. The functioning components of the CD couplings are made with similar precision from precisely oriented and layered composite material similar to composites used in aerospace applications.
ISO Class 12.9 hardened shoulder bolts are utilised to ensure precise alignment of the assembled components in these CD couplings.
Key features of Zero-Max CD shaft couplings:
- Precisely integrated CD coupling design enables high dynamic load capacity and high torsional stiffness to ensure reliable system operation
- Zero backlash
- Excellent for reversing loads
- Provides smooth operation at high speeds
- Compact with a clamping design that fits most applications
- Standard single and double flex models with clamp style hubs with or without keyways
- Torque capacities range from 40Nm to 1436Nm or more with speed ratings from 4400 RPM to 17,000 RPM
- Environment-friendly, manufactured from RoHS compliant materials
- Long lifespan, requiring less replacement over time