The Zeger mini RCBO had been tested to IEC 61009-1, AS/NZS 61009.1 and obtained Australian approval in October 09. The mini type RCBO is a combination of MCB (minature circuit breaker) and RCD (residual current device) into a single pole MCB case.
Features and advantages include:
- The 6ka Mini RCBO is able to perform an earth leakage trip in 30mA
- An over-current tripping mechanism is included in the unit, which is rated from 6, 10, 16,20, 25 and 32A single phase current
- It is the size which is similar to a normal MCB (minature circuit breaker)
- An installer can upgrade the protection of the existing MCB to mini RCBO just by replacing it
- It can be installed in a 4 pole unit weatherproof enclosure as a safety switch
- It is economical and easy for installation on domestic and most commercial applications