The compact flow meters feature a simple user interface for easy operation. The unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple with no special skills or tools required. The non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on technique eliminates pressure drops, leaks and contamination.
Series DMTFH transit time flow meters utilise two transducers that function as ultrasonic transmitters as well as receivers. The transducers are clamped on the outside of a closed pipe at a specific distance from each other. When the transducers are mounted in V-method, the ultrasound transverses the pipe twice, while the W-method has the ultrasound transverse the pipe four times; in the Z-method where the transducers are mounted on opposite sides of the pipe, the ultrasound transverses the pipe only once. The selection of mounting method depends on pipe and liquid characteristics.
Featuring advanced MultiPulse technology, Series DMTFH transit time flow meters have wide liquid applications and offer data logging function.
Applications of Series DMTFH transit time flow meters:
- Water including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, etc.
- Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity
- Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc.
- Beverage and food processors
- HVAC hot and cool water, water /glycol solutions
- Water and waste treatment
- Power plants (nuclear power plants, thermal & hydropower plants), heat energy boiler feed water
- Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management
- Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery)
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Pulp and paper industries
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
- Energy measurement and balancing
- Network monitoring