A range of mA (loop) calibrators designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level, the new LC-110 series features a user-friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder to dramatically reduce the time taken to measure, or source voltage or current and power up a loop.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of HART universal and common practice commands, enabling the loop calibrator to also be used as a communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices. In addition to HART communications, users can also get information out of the LC-110H.
To quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in the plant, the user has to simply add the BetaLOG HART software/cable to capture and upload up to 20 configurations in (.csv) or (.txt) format.
Key features of new LC-110 series loop calibrators:
- Best in class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Rugged case contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand
- Large backlit graphics LCD
- Operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive interface features a Quick-Set Knob
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1μA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltages ranges
- Built-in selectable 250Ω resistor for HART communications
- Simple 2-wire connection for all measurements
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA)
- Valve test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- Data log tool features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions