Zedflo Australia announces the availability of the Metrel Eurotest XA, a range of installation safety testers that delivers up to five times faster testing.
Employing the revolutionary AUTO SEQUENCE procedure, the Metrel Eurotest XA tests and certifies the safety of low voltage electrical installations.
Metrel Eurotest XA multifunction testers are designed for user-friendly operation with a single press of the test button taking the operator through the whole test procedure. Pre-programmed test sequences allow several single tests to be conducted in sequence.
Key features of Metrel Eurotest XA installation testers:
- Automatic detection of potential safety hazards before the test is performed
- Simple help menu with pictorial connection guidelines to improve ease of use and reduce possibility of errors
- Continuity test, IMD check and leakage current test
- Insulation resistance test
- Online voltage monitoring for single and three phase
- Current TRMS, earth resistance measurement and RCD tests
- Additional input for lux measurement with a very wide measuring range from 1 lux to 20000 lux
- Type B & C lux sensors supported
- Eurolink PC programme allows operator to save the acquired test results to a structured memory and transfer to a PC via RS232 or USB connection