Zedflo Australia introduces the new MI 3309 DeltaGT, a portable appliance tester designed to assess the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment.
The battery and mains powered multifunctional instrument is mobile, simple to use, fast and accurate, and contains unique PRCD testing technology that prevents mains RCD from tripping out while performing measurements.
The dual power capability of the MI 3309 instrument allows it to perform tests usually found on larger, heavier machines (e.g. differential leakage, touch leakage, power consumption testing etc.) while still maintaining a lightweight portable design.
The MI 3309 DeltaGT testers are ideal for professional portable appliance testing, general portable appliance testing and multi-location portable appliance testing. The instrument is equipped with additional inputs for performing tests on fixed installed appliances.
Fast and efficient high volume professional safety testing of portable appliances is enabled by powerful functions such as pre-programmed and custom test sequences, optional barcoding system, uploading of test sequences from a PC and a VDE organiser along with a lightweight design.
Key features of MI 3309 DeltaGT portable appliance testers:
- Large graphical LCD screen with backlight, two PASS/FAIL LED indicators and HELP screens for each measurement allow clear and simple use
- Stores up to 1500 test results with parameters that can be downloaded onto a PC for further data handling and creation of test report
- Extended communication facility supports an RS232 label printer and RS232 barcode scanner
- Supports the use of an RFID scanner for reading/writing RFID tags
- Built-in real time clock
- Barcoding system for quick test code selection and identification of device under test
- Programmable limits for PASS/FAIL evaluation
- Fully compatible with new Metrel PATLink PRO PC software package, included in standard set
- Optional PC SW PATLink PRO Plus (advanced test result analysis and professional test report creation)
- Rechargeable battery powered instrument with built-in charging circuit
- Functional and visual inspection
- Earth bond resistance
- Insulation resistance; Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Substitute leakage current; Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Differential leakage current test
- Touch leakage test
- PRCD test
- Power test
- IEC cord polarity test
- TRMS voltage meter