Operating at temperatures as low as -100ºC, Isis dry block calibrators allow temperature sensors such as RTDs, thermocouples and thermistors to be calibrated at really low temperatures without the need for a liquid bath.
Isis dry block calibrators are ideal for applications where portability and safety are important considerations, with the unit not requiring costly or hazardous fluids. The portability and flexibility of Isis calibrators will be of particular value to calibration engineers working on-site with low temperature freezers as encountered in pharmaceutical, aeronautical and food environments.
The minimum operating temperature is lower than stirred liquid calibration baths, benefitting users in laboratories by avoiding the ongoing need (and costs) for expensive fluids.
Key features of Isis dry block calibrators:
- Maximum operating temperature of 40ºC, a little higher than minimum operating temperature of Isotech hot blocks
- Covers temperature ranges from -100ºC to +650ºC or higher with just two Isotech blocks
- Large insert measuring 35mm diameter by 160mm deep allows for calibration of multiple sensors
- Insert with pockets for a reference probe (6.5mm) and 20 x 3.5mm pockets for thermocouples for thermal validation applications
- Allows a single calibration cycle to validate up to 20 probes at a time
- Full support available with options for UKAS/ ILAC/ NATA calibration
- Full range of supporting reference thermometers, indicators and software available