The In2 Light Hatch, available from Zedflo Australia is designed to reduce maintenance costs involved in the upkeep of lighting systems installed on industrial worksites.
Lighting maintenance is a necessary and often expensive job in the industrial workplace, primarily due to the high positioning of the light fittings.
Installing In2 Light Hatches on walkways will not only dramatically reduce the costs involved in changing light globes on industrial worksites but also minimise fall hazards as the system eliminates the need to use a cherry picker or erect scaffolding for the purpose.
The In2 Light Hatch can be easily installed by cutting an opening in the floor of the walkway, welding it in and positioning the electrical connections. Changing a light globe is as easy as opening the hatch and replacing the globe. Installing the hatch does not compromise the integrity of the walkway floor in any way.
Key features and benefits of In2 Light Hatches:
- Easy to install
- Easy to open and close with a built-in lock down handle
- Reduces maintenance time by allowing easy replacement of light globes
- No need to hire cherry pickers or erect scaffolding to change light globes
- Dramatically reduces risk hazards in the workplace
- No reduction in floor integrity after installation
- 100% Australian designed and made
- Strong 5mm round bar safety basket underneath light
- Galvanised for industrial applications
- Industrial grade Vigil anti-slip coating on the top plate
- Easily visible with anti-slip coating available in various safety colours including photo luminescent
- Different types of lights can be easily fitted