A revolution in pressure calibration technology for the process industries, the ConST811 automated pressure calibrators bring automated pressure calibration to the field, generating from 90% vacuum to 375 PSI (25bar) with 0.005%FS pressure control stability and 0.02%FS accuracy using a high performance integral electric pump.
Two built-in pressure modules with differing ranges are used to improve the calibrator accuracy.
Using optional external pressure modules (CDP series), the ConST811 can measure pressures up to 10,000 psi (700 bar) with 0.025%FS accuracy. In addition to the pressure generation, control, and measurement capabilities, the ConST811 automated pressure calibrators also feature HART communication capability, supply 24V loop power, and read the current or voltage produced by the pressure transducers.
Key features of ConST811 automated pressure calibrators:
- Pressure generated by built-in pump and controlled automatically from 90% vacuum to 375 psi (25 bar)
- Pressure measured with external pressure modules (CDP series) to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Automation and test program: Fully automated pressure calibration, task preset and auto run, auto step
- HART configurator
- User-friendly interface and intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Up to 30V misuse protection on any two sockets
- 7" LCD colour screen display (800X480)
- Rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours’ operation between charges
- Portable design weighing only 5.6kg