The ConST273 series digital pressure calibrators available from Zedflo Australia feature advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors to provide a pressure calibration solution for gauges, transmitters and switches in a wide pressure range.
ConST273 series digital pressure calibrators find application in gauge calibration, precision pressure measurement, pressure transmitter calibration, pressure switch testing, safety relief valve testing, pressure regulator testing and hydraulic leak testing. ConST273 series precision pressure calibrators deliver excellent performance and reliability in diverse applications.
Presented in a portable design, the ConST273 not only measures pressure precisely with a built-in pressure sensor, but can also read the current or mV produced by the transducer as well as supply an excitation voltage to power sensors or transmitters during calibration.
Every silicon pressure sensor in the gauges has been specially aged, tested and screened before assembly to reach 0.025% FS accuracy over ranges to 10,000 psi (700 bar) and 0.1% FS accuracy over range to 36,000 psi (2,500 bar).
Key features of ConST273 series digital pressure calibrators:
- Pressure measurement uncertainty:
- ConST273-02: 0.025% FS
- ConST273-05: 0.05% FS
- Pressure ranges to 36,000 psi (2500 bar)
- Measures mA or V with 0.02% RD + 0.003% FS accuracy
- Powers transmitters during test using 24V loop supply
- Hart communication capability
- Advanced temperature compensation
- Dual readout
- Min/Max/Hold to capture changing measurements
- Data logging
- Large, easy-to-read display with 6-digit resolution
- Backlit display
- Rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- NIM traceable calibration certificate (optional)
- Gauge types: Gauge pressure, Compound Pressure, Absolute pressure, Differential pressure