Featuring advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the ConST211 series digital pressure gauges are loaded with functionality and are remarkably easy to use. Some of the applications include precision pressure measurement, field gauge calibration, pressure safety valve testing and pressure regulator testing.
To ensure excellent performance, every silicon pressure sensor in the pressure gauge has been specially aged, tested and screened before assembly. Unmatched in performance and reliability, ConST211 series digital pressure gauges are also affordable.
ConST211 series digital pressure gauges also include an IECEX certified model for hazardous areas.
Key features of ConST211 series digital pressure gauges:
- Pressure ranges to 36,000 psi (2500 bar)
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to +50°C
- Up to 11 selectable pressure units
- Large, easy-to-read display with 5-digit resolution
- Backlighted display
- % pressure indication with fan-shaped graph scale for visual reference
- Displays flash warning when pressure is over 120% of FS
- ATEX, IECEX, CSA certified intrinsically safe (Model ConST211 IS)
- BIM traceable calibration certificate (optional)
- 9V battery power or AC adapter (optional)
- Gauge types: Gauge Pressure, Compound Pressure, Absolute Pressure and Differential Pressure