The ZScanner 600 portable laser from Z Corporation makes high-resolution 3D data capture technology accessible to mainstream engineers, providing high-resolution 3D data capture to a broad base of users at an economical price.
The ZScanner 600 portable laser scanner is part of Z Corporation’s fast-growing line of uniquely handheld, self-positioning scanners which offer the following benefits and advantages for their users:
- More portable- Portability in a 3D laser scanner provides an enormous advantage in ease of use and breadth of application. Z Corporation’s uniquely handheld 3D scanners eliminate the need for fixed-position tripods, bulky mechanical arms or external positioning devices, all of which make hard-to-reach surfaces like auto interiors nearly impossible to scan. Unlike these cumbersome apparatuses, the ZScanner 600 fits in a carry-on suitcase.
- Easier to use than traditional 3D scanners
- Resolution down to 0.1 mm and XY accuracy up to 80 microns, making it the ideally balanced solution for value-conscious users
- ZScanners capture data in one continuous scan rather than in numerous shots from fixed positions, eliminating hours of post-processing time to integrate static shots into a cohesive scan. ZScan Lite software, included with the scanner, automatically produces an .stl file for import into a 3D CAD software package or output to a 3D printer
- The portable laser scanner is self-orienting and part-referenced and lets the user to move the target object during scanning
- The portable laser scanner is four times faster than tripod-mounted systems, which typically require more than 50 individual scans for something as simple as a bicycle helmet
For pricing enquiries, visit Z Corporation