Z Corporation has unveiled the automated, monochrome 3D printer, making advanced rapid prototyping technology more accessible to mainstream engineers and architects.
The ZPrinter 350 monochrome 3D printer converts 3D data into physical models, like desktop printers convert word-processing files into physical documents.
The ZPrinter 350 monochrome 3D printer delivers high-end functionality such as:
- Automatic material loading
- Control from both the desktop and printer
- Integrated recycling of unused build material
- Snap-in binder cartridges
- Self-monitoring operation
- 0.8 in/hour (20 mm/hour) vertical build speed
- 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm) build size
- 300 x 450 dpi resolution
- Office-safe build materials, aggressive dust-control, and zero liquid waste
ZPrinter 350ZPrinter 350 monochrome 3D printers are an ideal choice for organisations that seek an affordable way to produce one-color prototypes fast, in any office environment.
The ZPrinter 350 3D monochrome printer also shares the advantages of the entire ZPrinter line, including:
- Low operating costs
- Fast print speed
- Easy to use, performs most operations automatically
- High throughput, easily prints multiple models simultaneously
- High resolution enables the printing of complex geometries and intricate details
- Safety and office compatibility with no cumbersome supports that must be cut or dissolved with toxic chemicals.