Designed for use with the Yokogawa WT210, WT500, WT1800 and WT3000 power analysers, the power measurement software is targeted at manufacturers of domestic electrical appliances and related equipment, and compliance testing laboratories who need accurate measurements to ensure that their products operate at optimum energy efficiency with minimum standby power consumption.
The IEC62301 Ed.2.0 and EN50564:2011 standards define the relevant test conditions for accurate measurement of standby power. The new standards will help to ensure that power efficiency is incorporated into all the key stages of the product manufacturing process with Yokogawa’s world-class measurement solutions in turn, helping the industry develop products with lower standby power consumption in compliance with the IEC and EN standards.
Key features and functions of Yokogawa standby power measurement software:
- Communications between the host PC and the relevant Yokogawa instrument
- Measurement of power data as defined in the standards
- Report preparation and production
- Electrical parameters measured include total harmonic distortion, crest factor, voltage, frequency, power variation and accumulated energy
- Also measures apparent power and power factor as reference values
- Uses both the sampling method and the average reading method defined in the standard
- Auto measurement mode checks data stability every 10 seconds according to the algorithms defined in IEC62301
- Text entry function allows information other than measured values to be entered for incorporation in a report