Available now from Wormald , the MiniRAE 3000 portable handheld Volatile Organic Compound monitor is one of the most advanced gas detection units of its kind on the market.
Featuring a photoionisation detector with an extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm, the MiniRAE 3000 portable handheld Volatile Organic Compound monitor is an ideal personal gas detection instrument for applications ranging from industrial hygiene to leak detection, even Hazmat.
The radio frequency modem in these portable handheld Volatile Organic Compound monitors allows real time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 150m away. A personal computer is suitable for use as a base station for these gas detection systems.
Key features of MiniRAE 3000 portable handheld Volatile Organic Compounds include:
- proven photoionisation detector technology provides a three second response time and extended range up to 15,000ppm
- real time wireless data transmission with built in radio frequency modem or Bluetooth
- simple to use with easy access to the lamp and sensor in seconds without using tools
- large graphic display for easy overview of gas type, correction factor and concentration
- field interchangeable battery pack that can be replaced in seconds without tools
- integrated flashlight for better view in dark conditions
- user-friendly screens with a dataplot chart view
- integrated RAE Systems correction factors list for more than 200 compounds
- 12 encoded languages
- rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water.