Wormald is a leading fire protection systems specialist assisting builders, designers and architects with implementing effective fire safety measures in buildings.
When building or renovating apartments and multi-unit housing, it is essential that fire safety measures are addressed to help ensure the occupants will be protected in the event of a fire.
Wormald designs, manufactures and installs a wide range of fire alarms and fire detection systems.
Wormald can work in consultation with building design teams to design, supply and install quality fire protection solutions that meet the latest Australian Standards and building codes.
Wormald’s extensive range of products includes:
Exit and emergency lighting
- LED and cold cathode exit lights provide constant lighting while using minimal energy
- Highly durable and reliable
- Contains no mercury
- Does not flicker
- Saves money, reduces landfill and minimises overall maintenance costs
Fire alarms and detection systems
- Fire alarm and detection systems as well as fire warning and evacuation solutions
- High quality wired and wireless smoke detection systems including ionisation, photoelectric, carbon monoxide and heat detectors that meet relevant Australian Standards
- Low profile wireless fire alarm systems eliminate need for drilling holes or running wires
- Reliable, easy-to-use and durable
- Fire hose reels and cabinets ensure the right equipment is on hand at all times
- Provide an accessible and controlled supply of water to combat a potential Class A fire risk such as a fire involving wood or paper
- Designed to contain fires by stopping flames spreading throughout a building
- Ideal safety equipment for emergency situations
- Wide range to suit different types of fire
- Wormald’s fire equipment technicians help identify the most effective fire extinguishers for each application
- Installation and training services provided
- Portable fire protection solutions to suit all types of fires
- Portable fire extinguishers include powder, carbon dioxide, water, foam, wet chemical and SAPPHIRE MRI environment-friendly fire extinguishers
- Comprehensive fire suppression system
- Spray, mist and deluge sprinkler systems
- Can be tailored to suit specific requirements following an assessment of the building’s contents, occupancy, operation and fire risk
- Automatically detects and suppresses a fire while transmitting an alarm to alert the building’s occupants and the fire brigade