Given the high possibility of fire in the oil and gas industries, first class safety procedures need to be maintained at all times. In addition to having the correct fire protection systems and equipment in place, site managers should recognise the importance of fire safety training.
Australasia’s leading provider of fire protection solutions, Wormald offers a range of fire training options, which can be tailored to meet specific requirements.
Wormald’s fire training courses:
- Spill Response Training provides an introduction to safely attending to hazardous liquid chemical spills and utilising the relevant spill response materials
- Confined Space Entry Training (nationally accredited course) equips authorised employees with the knowledge and skills required to safely enter and operate in confined spaces, avoiding exposure to hazardous substances and flammable or explosive conditions
- Breathing Apparatus (BA) Training (nationally accredited course) provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to use Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Chief and Deputy Chief Warden Training focuses on the practical use of emergency warning and communication systems
- Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Warden Training and Refresher Training equips wardens with the basic skills and knowledge necessary to carry out their duties in an emergency situation