Both the Microgard 2000 and 2500 along with the Microchem 3000 and 4000 offer a certified barrier against viruses, bacteria and blood borne pathogens.
- Protective coveralls for Avian influenza (bird flu)
- Protective coveralls for Equine influenza (horse flu)
Viral and biological hazards:
Micrograd liquid protection garment complies with EN14126:2003 for protective clothing against infective agents.
The Microgard coverall you choose will depend on the application and level of protection needed.
Main features and benefits:
- Durable and hard wearing suits
- EN certified to standards for resistance against Avian pandemic (bird flu), Equine influenza (horse flu) and bloodborne pathogens
- Medical and veterinary
- Police forensic duties
- First response applications
- Liquid splash or spray
- Bird flu, horse flu and bloodborne pathogen protection