Workwear Industries offers PROGARD phase change cooling vests produced by Techniche International, the market leader for personal climate control products.
PROGARD phase change cooling vests are a specialised range of competitively priced, premium quality cooling vests incorporating state-of-the-art PCM (Phase Change Material) technology.
Phase Change Technology is an advanced technology using specially designed inserts containing Phase Change Material (PCM) that release long-lasting, temperature-specific (14 degrees C) cooling.
PROGARD phase change cooling vests include Hi-Vis high visibility vests with reflective tape and fire retardant (FR) cool vests.
Chill vests using phase change technology are lighter than traditional ice vests and will cool for longer at a more regulated temperature without condensation or freezer burn.
PCM vests are not only effective to wear as an outer garment, but perfect for wearing underneath protective coveralls especially in encapsulated suits.
The FR PCM vest is perfect for use where fire is a hazard and fire retardant clothing must be worn.
The PROGARD phase change cooling vests range has a choice of styles including a day/night high visibility cooling vest with reflective tape.
The company also offers evaporative cooling neck ties and helmet head/ neckshade cooling accessories to go with PCM cooling vests.
PROGARD phase change cooling vests are available in choices such as:
- Standard PCM cooling vest in blue for great all round cooling in most applications
- Hi-Vis lime yellow PCM cooling vest with reflective tape doubles as a day/ night safety vest where high visibility is required
- FR (Flame Retardant) PCM vest in dark blue, a specialised flame retardant vest made from Indura FR cotton fabric for applications where fire retardant clothing must be worn
- Replacement PCM inserts in sets of 4
- Replacement FR PCM inserts in sets of 4
- Evaporative cooling neck ties and helmet head/ neckshade cooling accessories
All PCM vests are sold with one set of Phase Change Material inserts.