Microgard disposable coveralls featuring Hi-Vis reflective tape for high visibility at night or in dark conditions are now available from Workwear Industries Group PTY LTD . Conventional disposable overalls pose a major problem for workers while operating in areas where high visibility is required for safety.
Once any general Hi-Vis reflective taped workwear clothing that is being worn is covered by a normal disposable coverall, the high visibility factor is lost. The answer is Microgard disposable coveralls with reflective tape.
Workwear Industries Group stocks three different styles of Microgard Hi-Vis disposable coveralls with reflective tape for enhanced visibility at night or in dull lighting conditions.
Options for Microgard disposable coveralls with reflective tape:
- Microgard 1500 SMS disposable coverall in red with reflective tape
- Microgard 1500 Plus SMS disposable coverall in orange with reflective tape
- Microgard 2000 breathable laminate disposable coverall in white with reflective tape
Key features of Microgard 1500 disposable asbestos coveralls:
- Suitable for working with asbestos or general clean-up operations where disposable coveralls are required
- Designed specifically for workers involved in the stripping, clean-up or handling of asbestos
- Available in white, blue, red and orange colours
- Available in red and orange options with reflective tape for high visibility at night or in dark conditions
Key features of Microgard 2000 disposable coveralls:
- Suitable for diverse industries ranging from heavy industrial paint spraying to pharmaceuticals manufacturing
- 2-layer microporous fabric is designed to be highly breathable and withstands saturation of low hazard liquid chemicals
- Coverall fabric can filter more than 99% of particulates down to 1.0 micron in size
Microgard 1500 and 2000 disposable coveralls with Hi-Vis tape are approved to the following European Standards:
- Type 5 dry particle suit
- Type 6 reduced spray suit
Certification is available upon request for standards such as anti-static, radioactive particulates, pesticides as well as bacteria and blood-borne pathogens, which are dependent on selected styles.